Phillips County Health Systems is seeking a full-time Rural Health Clinic Director.
The Phillips County Medical Clinic Director plays a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of a rural healthcare medical clinic within a health system. This position requires strong leadership, organizational skills, and a deep commitment to improving the health and well-being of the local population. The Rural Health Clinic Director will oversee daily operations, manage staff, and coordinate patient care to provide high-quality, patient-centered healthcare services to the community.
1. Administrative Leadership: Develop and implement clinic policies in line with regulations. Manage day-to-day clinic operations. Ensure compliance with healthcare laws and standards. Maintain clinic certification.
2. Staff Management: Recruit, hire, train, and supervise clinic staff. Assist with administrative tasks related to staff. Foster a positive work environment. d. Conduct regular performance evaluations. e. Coordinate staff/provider schedules and PTO. Conduct staff/provider meetings.
3. Patient Care Coordination: Optimize patient scheduling and coordinate patient care, including referrals. Monitor and address patient satisfaction.
4. Financial Management: Develop and manage the clinic's budget. Oversee billing and coding processes. Identify cost-saving and revenue-enhancement opportunities.
5. Quality Improvement: Implement quality improvement initiatives. Monitor clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction. Ensure adherence to best practices. Provide information and advice to leadership concerning provider and clinic-related issues to ensure efficient
and effective operations and effective and positive relationships.
6. Community Engagement: Build and maintain community relationships. Collaborate with local organizations. Participate in outreach programs.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or other related field preferred
Prior experience in healthcare management, preferably in a rural healthcare setting.
Knowledge of healthcare regulations, compliance, and billing procedures.
Strong leadership and team-building skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Willingness to learn RHC regulations and requirements.
Work hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. We have excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer a unique retirement plan.
Applications and resumes can be submitted online at https://pchs.bamboohr.com/careers/78?source=aWQ9MjY%3D. Contact Lisa Stone, Organizational Development Director at (785) 540-4914 or e-mail at email@example.com for additional information or questions. EOE