Total Family Health Care from Infants to Geriatrics
Phillips County Medical Clinic is a hospital-based rural health care facility, operating under Phillips County Health Systems Board of Trustees dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective medical care to Phillips County and surrounding area residents. We have been providing medical care for the entire family for over 25 years. We hope that our relationship with you is defined by your experience with us, how well we listen to you, how clearly we answer your questions, and mostly, how we care for you. Our practice continues to grow by referral from our patients so patient satisfaction is our #1 goal.
To make an appointment, please call 785-543-5211.
Our providers are responsible for the success of quality and professionalism of care provided by the Phillips County Medical Clinic. They are a single-specialty group providing all areas of primary care from infants to geriatrics to individuals, families and groups. The providers emphasize health promotion and disease prevention, as well as the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diseases. They are Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support certified.
Benjamin Stephenson, M.D. • Tyson Wisinger, M.D. • Jennifer Hamons, P.A.-C • Shelly Cote’, A.P.R.N. – C
Tyler Antenen, P.A. – C • Robyn Burwell, A.P.R.N. – C • Tim Seifert, P.A.-C
Our main Clinic is located at 1719 Hwy 183 in Phillipsburg, Kansas. The Clinic is located approximately ½ mile south of the intersection of Highways 36 and 183 with the entrance to the driveway on the west side of the highway. Our telephone number is (785) 543-5211 and fax number is (785) 543-5274.
Our front desk coordinators will be happy to accommodate you in making an appointment. Our Phillipsburg Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. until 5 P.M. Appointments can be made between 9 a.m. and 12 noon and 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. We try to schedule so that the wait time is minimal for our patients as we know your time is valuable, too.
On Call / Emergencies
Our patients have 24-hour, 7 days a week, on-call coverage provided by the providers practicing at Phillips County Medical Clinic. The after hours telephone number is (785) 543-5226. Access Care provides urgent care, walk-in clinic service after clinic hours.
Access Care urgent care is available at the hospital ER entrance and accepts patients from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, and 9:00 A.M. to Noon on Saturday and Sunday. (Please note that Urgent Care services are billed at a higher rate than clinic appointments, but significantly less than an Emergency Room visit. The bill will show an ER charge code.)
Range of Services
Urgent Care Services
- Upper respiratory infections
- Breathing difficulties
- Asthma treatment
- Ear infections & earaches
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain & other heart related symptoms
- Foreign body/matter removal
Industrial Related Services
- Pre-employment & employment physical exams
- Department of Transportation certified exams
- Drug Screening
- Breath Alcohol Testing
Total Family Wellness
- Physical exams for all ages
- Birth to pre-school age child growth and development assessments
- Injections for allergies, antibiotics, flu, hepatitis, B12 and others
- Gynecology and well-woman exams
- Newborn and pediatric care
- Nursing home and geriatric care
- Chronic illness care including diabetes, high blood pressure, pulmonary disease and pain
- Medicare approved laboratory testing including screening for blood sugar, influenza, RSV, urinalysis and pregnancy
- Minor surgical procedures including ligament and joint injections, ingrown toenail care, incision and drainage of cysts and abscesses
- Dermatologic skin procedures including benign and malignant skin lesion removal