Our Hospital nursing staff maintains a high level of training to continually provide excellent care utilizing skilled methods throughout the facility. Training includes certification in BLS (Basic Life Support), TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Course), ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support), and numerous other education updates.
We treat patients of all ages and all levels of care, such as Emergency, Outpatient, Acute, Surgery, Pediatric, Geriatric, and Swing Bed. Other services maintained by nursing staff include areas of central supply, infection control, risk management and quality assurance. We provide assistance for all of the outreach Specialty Clinics meeting their scheduling and patient load requirements. We also maintain a hospital Pharmacy to meet the medication needs of our in-house patients, outpatients and ER visits. Our staff is capable of functioning in any of these duties during a 12-hour shift. We utilize a materials management system to supply all or our supporting equipment needs.
Our Nursing Mission
“To Provide The Highest Quality Care In A Professional, Respectful, and Caring Environment. We Will Provide Care With Knowledge, Skill And Compassion.”
- Provide competent, individualized patient care
- Promote excellence in practice through ongoing education, innovation and research
- Collaborate with all members of the Phillips County Health Systems Family to improve the health and wellness of our patients and our community
- Engage in a positive work environment that facilitates care and demonstrates respect for all
- Collaborate with patients and family to coordinate top quality care
Nurses have a positive impact on every patient, every day. As nurses, we don’t just have jobs-we have careers that we love. We know our accomplishments are valued and respected and that Phillips County Health Systems will continue to invest in us to develop professionally.