Dr. Wisinger is now establishing patient care at the Phillips County Medical Clinic. As a Board Certified Family Practioner, Dr. Wisinger provides a full spectrum of care from pediatrics to geriatrics. Please call 785-543-5211 to make an appointment.
• Board Certified by the American Academy of Family Medicine (ABFM)
• Doctor of Medicine Degree – 2015
• Residency at Smoky Hill Family Medicine Program in Salina, KS. (Only a select few are selected for this program. Graduates provide a full spectrum of family medicine, including pediatrics, obstetrics (PCHS does not currently offer this service), women’s health, endoscopy and other minor surgical procedures, emergency medicine, inpatient hospital medicine, and clinic practice.)
• Bachelor of Science degree in General Sciences as well as a Bachelor of Science in Medical Diagnostic Imaging from Fort Hays State University.
• BLS, ACLS, PALS, ALSO, and ATLS certified
• Rural Medicine Award
• Honor in Medicine Award
• Eagle Scout
Dr. Wisinger is a 2002 graduate of Eastern Heights high school in Agra, KS. He is married to Tonya and together they have two children – an 8 yr old boy and a 1 yr old girl.